Do you want to make a positive impact on someone’s life? At FRSTeam by West Covina & Ventura, we are passionate about this as well. To continue to provide our unique services, we are seeking experienced individuals who share our values and commitment to excellent customer service We are seeking an ambitious sales professional focused on growing the company.
FRSTeam by West Covina & Ventura is seeking a service-focused, friendly professional to join our team as a Account Representative. Compassion, empathy, and patience are key traits of a successful candidate. We seek an individual with strong decision-making skills and the ability to work well with change. Account Representative must be able to multi-task and show great attention to detail.
Who we are:
The FRSTeam brand spans the US and Canada with over 50 locations serving the fabric restoration and electronic cleaning needs for families devastated by a smoke, fire, or water loss. We are the industry leader providing this unique service. Our most important and valuable resource is the employee. We are a family owned and oriented business. This position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with great customer service, communication and organization skills.
- The Rockstar Sales Representative is responsible for the relationship building and other sales-related activities within the southern California (Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura counties) geographical territory.
- Primary client contacts are commercial partners and insurance personnel.
- Develops sales with client base while prospecting for new business within an assigned region.
- Maintain and cultivate existing customer base by means of monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly contacts.
- Effectively use software to track sales and relationship activities.
- Ability to present marketing campaigns and programs to existing and potential clients.
- Ability to attend industry events, develop new events, keep a budget.
- Set goals, self-motivate and work independently.
- Experience with CRM
- Minimum of 2 years strong sales background with proven results
- Professional communication skills, people-oriented and highly organized.
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Applicant must be able to pass background check and possess clean driving record (must be able to drive company vehicles).
- Salary (DOE) + Commission (please send salary history for all jobs listed on resume)
- Auto or Auto Allowance
- Company gas card and Credit card
Please send salary requirements with resume