Who We Are:
The FRSTeam brand spans the US with over 50 locations serving the fabric restoration needs for families devastated by a smoke, fire, or water loss. FRSTeam was founded in 2006 and based on the service ethics and dedication to creating a positive customer experience of the original company, Custom Commercial Dry Cleaners. The nine company stores, now branded FRSTeam by Custom Commercial, share a corporate office in Hayward with the FRSTeam franchise home office.
Our most important and valuable resource is the employee. We are a family-oriented business. This position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with great leadership, communication, and organization skills.
Through leadership and support of quality initiatives ensures the consistent production of a high-quality product and services in a high-speed restoration facility to achieve safe and efficient operations with maximum profitability.
Must have an “all-hands-on-deck attitude”, a willingness to pitch in and get things done.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Monitors, exceeds, and maintains production standards for efficiencies, material waste and quality.
• Develop and control profits, plans and budget.
• Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
• Ensures employee productivity and facility safety, while working in conjunction with other managers and supervisors.
• Directly supervise, train, coach, mentor and evaluates Supervisors and provides support and guidance to improve quality and total production output.
• Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
• Implements and executes the weekly plan and schedule to provide for a 100% sales order fill on a daily basis.
• Familiar with HAACP, USDA, OSHA and solid GMP practices.
• Observes and enforces safety, GMP, and allergen programs.
• Manages production start-up.
• Participates and leads Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
• Controls production costs and downtime, monitoring production and finished products.
• Develops and implements short- and long-range cost reduction programs, labor efficiency improvements, and prepares studies and cost justification.
• Recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
• Participate in Production decisions concerning new product lines.
• Promote and ensure positive relations with Customers and Vendors by ensuring quality, service and delivery requirements.
• Work with support groups to facilitate plant performance.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities):
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, at a minimum, with 5-7 years of direct hands-on experience in Operations/Production.
• Will have a thorough knowledge of all manufacturing methods, techniques, and related equipment.
• Should be detail and performance oriented, with high level of accuracy, and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership and team building skills.
• Recommend capital equipment needs and methods of improvement to maintain and improve competitive production efficiency.
• Articulate communicator, who will have a positive and stimulating influence on others with strong communication up and down the organization.
• Work independently; be competitive, flexible, exacting, demanding and able to respond well to pressure and challenge.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to set and meet goals and demonstrate responsibility for own work as well as that of others.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
• Understands how to prioritize and plan department’s workflow and its relationship to the overall plant operation.
• Good working knowledge of project management.
• Computer skills in report generation and Microsoft applications required.
Physical Demands And Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the
employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
FRSTeam is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
• Salary $60-70k/annually + Monthly Manager Bonus Plan
• After 30 days: full health benefits
• After 6 months: paid time off begins to accrue
• After 1 year: 401k plan participation
• Potential for growth and advancement