Who We Are:
The FRSTeam brand spans the US with over 50 locations serving the fabric restoration needs for families devastated by a smoke, fire, or water loss. FRSTeam was founded in 2006 and based on the service ethics and dedication to creating a positive customer experience of the original company, Custom Commercial Dry Cleaners. The ten company stores, now branded FRSTeam by Custom Commercial, share a corporate office in Hayward with the FRSTeam franchise corporate home office.
Our most important and valuable resource is the employee. We are a family oriented business. This position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with great teamwork, communication and organization skills.
General Job Duties
This is a fast-paced job that requires attention to detail, sort out damaged and stained items, have a great sense of humor and be on feet majority of day.
- General duties are to inventory textiles affected by water/fire/mold for restoration cleaning.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Sort clothing/textiles according to cleaning labels.
- Use of in-house tracking system to ensure orders are complete before deliveries.
- Photographed total loss documentation for insurance companies to pay replacement value to insureds.
- Strong communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Proficient with technology
- Applicant must consent to criminal background check
- Ability to bend, reach above shoulder level, twist, turn, and kneel
- Ability to consistently lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs. daily
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job hours are typically Monday – Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, overtime may be available and some Saturdays
- Starting wage: $15.75/hour
- Eligibility to participate in monthly bonus program
- Eligibility for full health benefits, PTO accrual & 401k plan participation
- A friendly, family environment with potential for growth and development
If this sounds like you, apply today.