We are seeking a self-confident manager that is a results-oriented team leader who has an entrepreneurial spirit and does not mind a challenge with an organization. Candidate has ability to work in a fast- paced environment and help provide foundation for standard operating procedures. Ability to control multiple jobs and employees simultaneously with a focus on effective and enthusiastic communication with team members. Work with and help lead excellent team of like-minded dedicated employees to meet deadlines and accommodate an ever-changing schedule. Ability to manage employees in multiple states.
FRSTeam by Rogers Restoration specializes in the insurance restoration business. FRSTeam by Rogers Restoration works with insureds that have been damaged by smoke, fire, or water loss. We are the industry leader providing unique services to the insurance community. We are in the business of restoring lives damaged by insurance claims.
A promising candidate will possess the following skills:
Optimistic, encouraging, can-do attitude with an appreciation for a challenge
- Proven ability to manage employees.
- Organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize a variety of tasks
- Ability to quickly and effectively convey ideas and information in an influential manner, both in writing and verbally
- Entrepreneurial individual who will be invested in growth of the company.
- Competitive with the desire to drive accurate results
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Implement organizational process or policy changes
- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Manage production employees, sales employees,and field employees
- Manage and execute plans to increase profitability and customer satisfaction
- Assist in locating and utilizing subcontractors to maintain low overhead and create a flexible production staff.
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching and developing employees, recognizing strengths and weaknesses, and developing their skills and abilities
- Manage time stamp and program criteria to ensure success
- 5+ years Management Experience
- Proven ability to build, motivate and maintain high performing teams
- BA/BS required
- Microsoft Office Products ( Excel Knowledge)
Job Type: Full-time