Who We Are:
The FRSTeam brand spans the US with over 50 locations serving the fabric restoration needs for families devastated by a smoke, fire, or water loss. FRSTeam was founded in 2006 and based on the service ethics and dedication to creating a positive customer experience of the original company, Custom Commercial Dry Cleaners. The ten company stores, now branded FRSTeam by Custom Commercial, share a corporate office in Hayward with the FRSTeam franchise corporate home office.
Our most important and valuable resource is the employee. We are a family oriented business. This position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with great leadership, communication and organization skills.
General Job Duties
- Oversee daily operations of the Northern CA markets (Hayward and Sacramento).
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business. Oversee 1 million revenue in both markets combined (monthly).
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers in both markets.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit’s employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Proficient with technology
- Applicant must consent to criminal background check
- A valid driver’s license
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to bend, reach above shoulder level, twist, turn, and kneel
- Ability to consistently lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs. daily
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $100K – 120K annual
- Eligibility to participate in monthly bonus program
- Eligibility for full health benefits, PTO accrual & 401k plan participation
- A friendly, family environment with potential for growth and development
If this sounds like you, apply today.