At FRSTeam we specialize in restoring people’s lives through our restoration service after they experience a smoke, fire or water loss. To do this, we start with our community by hiring exceptional people who want to serve the community during emergency situations.
Our most important and valuable resource is the employee. We are a family owned and oriented business. We are currently seeking a qualified Electronics Restoration Technician to join our Denver team. This position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone who enjoys variety in their day to day tasks, problem solving and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Job responsibilities will be split between working in our shop and on-site at the customers’ location.
- Training will be provided in all FRSTeam processes. Just bring your knowledge, effort, and ability to learn!
- Ability to communicate with the customer and keep them at ease.
- Direct less-technical employees and ensure good time management for the entire team.
- Work alongside pickup and delivery crew to map and label all items and how they are to be reconnected.
- Testing and validating the functionality of appliances, computers, TVs, home theater equipment, and various other household electronics.
- Evaluating items to make repair/replace decisions.
- Cleaning and final testing items to ensure they are fully operational.
- Assisted with other production warehouse duties as assigned.
- Must be comfortable taking items apart and methodical in nature to ensure everything goes back together properly.
- Whether job or hobby related, knowledge of the following: cell phone repair, laptop repair, building PCs, setting up home theater systems, working with household electronics.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to lift over 75 pounds and move appliances.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour