Who We Are:
The FRSTeam brand spans the US with over 50 locations serving the fabric restoration needs for families devastated by a smoke, fire, or water loss. FRSTeam was founded in 2006 and based on the service ethics and dedication to creating a positive customer experience of the original company, Custom Commercial Dry Cleaners. The ten company stores, now branded FRSTeam by Custom Commercial, share a corporate office in Hayward with the FRSTeam franchise corporate home office.
Our most important and valuable resource is the employee. We are a family oriented business. This position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with great teamwork, communication and organization skills.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee day to day management of FRSTeam office in West Covina, California to maximize company sales and profitability goals and objectives.
- Responsible for promoting and maintaining KPI’s and company standards in each department.
- Create a positive company environment and culture to facilitate optimum employee satisfaction and performance.
- Direct supervision of customer service department. Oversee 18 direct reports schedule and OT management, lead, support, and train to meet or exceed FRSTeam standards. Focus on customer satisfaction and sales growth.
- Oversight and direct supervision of sales goals and sales team. Focus on reaching sales goals as well as individual contribution and team support toward said goals.
- Customer Concern resolution and management.
- Create and promote efficiency in operations, excellence in customer service, full utilization of FRSTeam systems, and a dynamic growth-oriented team.
- Positive and professional representation of the branch in various capacities (employee leader, sales meetings, industry events, FRSTeam events).
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Proficient with technology
- Applicant must consent to criminal background check
- A valid driver’s license
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to bend, reach above shoulder level, twist, turn, and kneel
- Ability to consistently lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs. daily
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $50k – 65k annual
- Eligibility to participate in monthly bonus program
- Eligibility for full health benefits, PTO accrual & 401k plan participation
- A friendly, family environment with potential for growth and development
If this sounds like you, apply today.