Who We Are:
The FRSTeam brand spans the US with over 50 locations serving the fabric restoration needs for families devastated by a smoke, fire, or water loss. FRSTeam was founded in 2006 and based on the service ethics and dedication to creating a positive customer experience of the original company, Custom Commercial Dry Cleaners. The ten company stores, now branded FRSTeam by Custom Commercial, share a corporate office in Hayward with the FRSTeam franchise corporate home office.
Our most important and valuable resource is the employee. We are a family oriented business. This position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with great teamwork, communication and organization skills.
General Job Duties
- following up on payments & communication throughout the entire claims process.
- Billing Invoices
- Check bills, pricing of sub-contractors, maintain logs and records.
- First point of contact for new jobs
- Scheduling & communication between field staff/production/management and insured
- Billing Customer concerns – facilitate solutions for insureds and contractors
- Determining and managing customer expectations with job coordinators
- File documentation
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Proficient with technology
- Applicant must consent to criminal background check
- A valid driver’s license
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to bend, reach above shoulder level, twist, turn, and kneel
- Ability to consistently lift, push, pull and carry up to 35 lbs. daily
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job hours are typically Monday – Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, overtime may be available daily and some Saturdays
- On call rotational schedule, incentive applies
- Starting wage: $16 -18/hour
- Eligibility to participate in monthly bonus program
- Eligibility for full health benefits, PTO accrual & 401k plan participation
- A friendly, family environment with potential for growth and development
If this sounds like you, apply today.